At I Want To Mow Your Lawn ®, we prioritize clear and open communication about our services and capabilities. We are committed to managing expectations to ensure a successful and fulfilling partnership between our organization, our invaluable volunteers, and the community members we serve. Here are some key aspects to keep in mind about our services:
- Volunteer-Based Services: We operate primarily as a volunteer-based organization. While we do have a limited number of professional landscapers amongst our ranks, the majority of our volunteers are not professionals in the field. They might have full-time jobs, family responsibilities, or other commitments, or they might be at full capacity with their current volunteer commitments. The availability of our volunteers is dynamic and can change.
- Service Basis & Location: We are providing and prioritizing services based on a combination of factors. These include, but are not limited to: volunteer availability, recency of the request, and need. As such, we may not always be able to provide ongoing, regularly scheduled lawn maintenance. We try to match volunteers and service requests based on proximity. However, there might be cases where a volunteer nearby is at full capacity or on a break. In such instances, we may try to find a volunteer just outside the desired radius who is willing to make the trip.
- Request Confirmation & Service Guarantee: When we confirm that we’ve received your request, please note that this doesn’t guarantee service. Due to the volunteer nature of our organization, we may not always be able to find a volunteer who is available to provide the service requested. We do our utmost to recruit more help near you and will reach out whenever possible.
- Respect and Communication: If we are able to make a connection between a volunteer and a service recipient, we ask that you respect the volunteer’s time. If the volunteer we initially connected you with is no longer available, please contact us directly and we will do our best to find someone else to assist.
- Patience and Understanding: Please be aware that posting a request or leaving a voicemail does not guarantee service. However, we take all requests seriously and do everything in our power to meet the needs of our community. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate the intricacies of coordinating a volunteer-based service with various factors at play.
In conclusion, while we strive to serve all who need our help, it’s important to understand that we may not always be able to provide ongoing, regular services. We appreciate your understanding, patience, and grace, and we are deeply grateful for the opportunity to serve our community in the best way we can.